Enrolment at Madeley Primary School is a two step process
Complete and return your completed Expression of Interest Form along with the following items:
- Completed Student Health Care Summary
- Completed Student Information Sheet
It is also a requirement of the school, that we sight the original and photocopy the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement that is not more than two months old (available from MyGov link to Medicare website).
- Proof of Residency, three documents including any of the following; Current Shire Rates notice, Utilities Account, Rental Agreement (current).
- Visa documentation, Passport or Citizenship certificates.
- Family Court/Access Restrictions documents (if applicable)
- Statutory Declaration stating reason for enrolment into Madeley Primary School (out of area applications only)
- Most recent School Report and NAPLAN results
Once the school has approved your Expression of Interest form, you will be directed to complete an Enrolment Form.